Covering Chelmsford, Witham, Maldon, Billericay, Ingatestone, Ongar, Shenfield, Brentwood, Upminster, Romford and the surrounding areas.
RN Carpentry prides itself on high quality work and customer satisfaction making sure your jobs complete to the highest standard.
We work in cohesion with our customers to ensure the final product lives up to expectations.
We have 9 years experience soley in carpentry and joinery and 2 years prior to that in general building and bricklaying.
We cover every avenue in the Carpentry industry, what ever the job may be in this field we cover it and ensure its completed to a high finish and keeping in line with the customers expectations.
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we believe, to be successful, we must always take pride in every job we do.
- City & Guilds Level 1,2,3 (advanced course) in
CARPENTRY & JOINERY
- City & Guilds Level 1 in BRICKLAYING
- CIOB level 3 in SITE SUPERVISORY STUDIES.
- As an apprentice I won the reginal, Federation of Master Builders (FMB) apprentice of the year for the east of England.
We are able to undertake a full range of carpentry and joinery services including:
- Loft conversions
- Timber framed buildings
- Garden rooms & summer houses
- Hand cut, truss & flat roofs
- Fitted wardrobes
- Bespoke furniture
- Staircases and balustrades
- Flooring (solid and laminate)
- Doors and frames
- Skirting and architraves
- TV cabinets & bookcases
- Fascia & soffit
- All 1st & 2nd fix carpentry